Sunday, January 19, 2014

Just a little of what we've been up to lately...




Hello!! Krysti here. Just thought I would share a bit of what we've been up to lately! In random as-I-find-the-pictures-on-my-computer order.  We had a really nice Christmas! We had our traditional orange-rolls and sparkling grape juice breakfast. I had coffee of course and added BaCoN to my plate!



Whitney loves Christmas! It's full of wrapping paper to toss around or sit on, boxes to sit in, ornaments to swat at, etc!!


Everett might be scared of Christmas!



Whitney helped us watch Pocohontas and Pocohontas II.  (We watched a bunch of Disney movies again after Disney World!)



After we use the oven, you can usually find Whitney here.


Phil playing with his new phone, and Whitney enjoying her cat-nap.


Say goodbye to the old creepy basement!


The guys started in on digging out our new basement!!!!


We are halfway through our new jigsaw puzzle. 

I found these flowers on clearance at Hobby Lobby and made Kaylah a little arrangement for her room. (She's really into Zebra and Leopard prints).



Phil helped me make these healthy breakfast-smoothies! We made strawberry banana flavor and also cherry vanilla flavor.  They have oatmeal and chia seeds in them plus yogurt, milk, fruit.  Stuck them in the freezer and I've just been transferring one to the fridge the day before I want to drink it :)



Phil and Kaylah helped me make probably about 20-25ish freezer-crockpot meals! It took less time this time around because I used some of the same recipes from the last time we did this, but also added some new ones.  So, we got more meals done in less time! These are SO handy for our busy teaching nights. (Especially Wednesdays and Thursdays seem to be the busiest for both of us).  So I just stick one of these in the crockpot around when I eat lunch, and then it's ready when we can grab it. Some of the recipes we did this time were "Christmas Chili", Colorado beef burritos, thai chicken legs, loaded baked potato soup, meatball stroganoff, pork tenderloin with apple cranberry sauce, taco chili, sausage and peppers, teriyaki chicken, savory chicken, lazy day stew, sweet and tang meatballs. Each recipe makes 2 sets of meals that we divvy up into 2 different bags.
 


Krysti & Phil 4th Anniversary!


I love the beach!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's it for now! Toodle-doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment